• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nickworld must be a lovely place.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Thinking about what Nickworld must look like?

Rainbow Waterfalls.

Sfs = Pfs.

Pfs = Centers...

Sgs = PGs...

BK is always right. So is Lascar.

Unicorns.

UFA = Restricted FAs who must go through the bidding process in order to leave a team.

Green Clovers.

Nick on Diaw...

"i'd be happy if we had traded diaw for a 2nd rounder even tho diaw has blown up simply because we woulda gotten ZIP ZERO ZILCH NADA if we kept him"

Could you pass that to the left hand side...

Al is a bad defensive player and a player not worthy of Bynum when added with Lue but somehow, Al will get us a good PG and a good C. (CONFLICT)..

And Gnarls Barkley constantly playing...

a) sweet@my own thread...i feel so important!

b) i'm one who wants to trade down for o'bryant/sene or to draft a pg like marcus, the true pg of the bunch

c) again, i want us to draft a pg; and i feel lue is a decent sg, but not a pg

d) i'm not saying bk is right or wrong; i'm saying it's logical for him to be saying what he said regardless of what his intentions are

e) i have disagreed with lascar on many a subject

f) ha@rainbow and unicorn references; projection?

g) obviously al can leave for vet min if he wants; that's why we must talk him up like we wanna re-sign him ; if we say we wash our hands of him then he won't even attempt a SNT for us

h) yes; i was right on diaw; i said that he would be a great player last year and his rookie player; i also said he didn't wanna play here (at least with woody) and would go back to france or to another team, so we should trade him even if we don't get equal value because he'll walk if not; he is a great player, so i was right; and we got back more than just scraps for him; we got back JOE JOHNSON...get over the diaw breakout; it wasn't happening in atlanta

if u had a palm tree and u lived in alaska, would u sell it for $5? even tho it would become a great tree worth a lot more than $5 if u planted it in florida? it doesn't matter how good that tree became in florida, it woas worth selling it for 'only' $5 since it woulda died on you if u had kept it

i) i'd love to do al/lue for bynum; and i have never said that we'd get someone good for al; simply that i'd rather snt him than re-sign him for the 10+/year he's gonna get

u are the one that doesn't listen to the writing on the wall: marvin/smoove is our forward tandem of the future

• Premium Member

Have you ever objected to one move BK made?

Never heard you disagree with Lascar..

You like BK believe that:

SGs= PGs.

Sfs=PFs.

and

PFs = C.

It's just ridiculous to hear you over and over again spout this out like it's fact...

You have created your own world where ignorance rules.

easy explanation: u hear what u wanna hear

i've talked about drafting a pg, from rondo to marcus...i wanted deron or felton last year (didn't like how paul did against taller college pgs)

i don't want tyrus because he can't play center

i've disagreed with lascar in the past on some major issues

smoove was a pf to me his freshman year (next kemp, better kmart, etc), way before we ever knew about marvin

Quote:

Have you ever objected to one move BK made?

Never heard you disagree with Lascar..

You like BK believe that:

SGs= PGs.

Sfs=PFs.

and

PFs = C.

It's just ridiculous to hear you over and over again spout this out like it's fact...

You have created your own world where ignorance rules.

Have you ever moved out of your parents' basement and dabbled in a social life? I am waiting for the day you start a thread about the sun coming up.