• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Season Ticket ?

wartownrep

Quote:

I'm moving to the area in a month. I've been a hawks fan for a while and would love to buy some hawks season tickets. Which package is the best deal. If I buy the cheap package would they allow me to move to the lower bowl if it's a low turnout?

Yes. I suggest getting the cheap season tickets. You can always go to Headline's Bar & Grill and chill there for a while until the National Anthem, thats when the Ushers don't pay attention and you can sneak all the way down from the 200s to the 100s. You can always get to the 200s from any entrance in the lower bowl, the Ushers aren't that strict unless its a big game. But if its a big game, just chill at Headlines, you can get beer, food and watch the game from a better view.

they definitely won't "let" you move down. Sometimes you can sneak in, not always as easy as expected. You can definitely move around the top area. You probably aren't going to get into the 100s. Sometimes you can make it to the 200s. Last time I tried I got booted. It's not as easy as you might expect because of the low crowds.

I've had a similar experience to Lascar. I thought I would be able to sit anywhere open on the upper level, not the case. I was able to move from the $10 seats to the $25 seats without much problem, though. One guy stopped me going into the nose bleed section to check my tickets, I couldn't believe it.

The great thing about Philips Arena though is that there isn't a bad view in the entire house. The last time I was at a Hawks game, I sat in the area where the TV monitors hang down. I'm not sure what level that is. Anyway, outside of not being able to see the jumbotron, I had a great view of the court. I could look at the TV monitors hanging down to see how many points the players had scored.

Quote:

The last time I was at a Hawks game, I sat in the area where the TV monitors hang down.

Those are the 200s. I have never bought anything but the $10 tickets and I have never had a problem going to the 200s. The Ushers aren't really guarding the stairs that lead up there, so you just ask like those are your seats and head on up there.

Quote:

The great thing about Philips Arena though is that there isn't a bad view in the entire house.

Well, I can't stand sitting behind the backboards, but other than that, I'll agree with you. The arena does offer some great views. (One of the last times I went, I couldn't see the far goal because of the shot clock. frown.gif )