• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The reason for Diesels flip-flop on Shelden

exodus

Back in March this is what Diesel was saying about Shelden

Quote:

I think today was typical. A 6'9 C vs. a bigger stronger body and Williams for Duke folded like a chair. What did he get 3 rebounds? Eric Williams had his way. I don't think anybody from Duke is worthy of a lottery pick.

Quote:

I would prefer Smith's 6'7" and knowinig how to play in the post as a second round pick than to waste a pick on Williams in the first round.

Quote:

Smith (a 6'7" 2nd round prospect) still looked better than Williams.

And lets not talk about how EWilliams had his way with the Landlord. I have never seen a landlord get evicted out of his own place the way that Ewilliams kicked him out.

shelden

So why has he changed his tune? After all Shelden hasn't played for months.

The reason is simple. It just gives Diesel another excuse to bash Marvin.

Quote:

WOW. Did you read the draftexpress draft article on the Hawks? They don't think Shelden is worth five either. I really don't want Shelden in a Hawks uni!

the guy that wrote that is a fan just like us. it's just his opinion, even though his opinion is probably more accurate that 99% of ours.

is their are more replies on a post bashing Diesel for being a hypocrite (not that i argue with that) than a post with an article that very fairly assesses the Hawks' strengths, weaknesses, needs.

do they actually talk basketball on other forums such as RealGM?

Quote:

is their are more replies on a post bashing Diesel for being a hypocrite (not that i argue with that) than a post with an article that very fairly assesses the Hawks' strengths, weaknesses, needs.

I just realized that you posted your article at midnight last night. did you really expect a ton of responses on a saturday morning?

Quote:

Quote:

I just realized that you posted your article at midnight last night. did you really expect a ton of responses on a saturday morning?

i see what you're saying. i'm just talking about the "climate" around these parts.