• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Iverson Update!

Johnnybravo4

Quote:

Hey I know this is yet another A.I thread but this is actually new information.

Draft Buzz: Sixers to Trade Iverson (Collegehoops.net)

June 22nd - Early Morning Update

- My sources say the Sixers are heavily involved in Iverson trade talks with the Warriors and the Hawks. The deal would almost certainly consist of the lottery pick owned by the Warriors (No. 9) or Hawks (No. 5) and another emerging starter. If the trade is made, the Sixers probably won’t give up their lottery pick (No. 13) and it probably won’t happen prior to the draft. That’s because Philly needs to re-examine who they will workout in the next few days.

His sources lol, all this cat did is interperate what Billy King said yesterday about trying to aquire another lottery pick in a trade using a veteran player.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i think AI
combined
with the acquisition of Shelden makes plenty of sense. AI can do his thing outside while opening up looks for JJ while Zaza collects offensive boards. Smoove and Shelden will enforce the paint.

wait to show the Sixers that they are overestimating AI's worth. offer them Al in a S&T.

Ai is old and a ball hog. He'll hold an offense back. Plus, he's a sorry defensive player.

A.I. will be breaking ankles until he is forty.

He'll be holding offenses back until he is 40 also.

His MVP and Finals appearance is more than anyone in our Atlanta history has ever done.

Yeah, he went to the finals in a crappy conference. And I'll tell you this.... This ain't 2001 and AI can't lead a team anywhere anymore because HE wants to be the entire team. Those days have just about come and gone.