• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report from the game (will somebody read)

Hawksfreak

At the start of the year I herd "Lets get rid of Hendu." It seems like my predictions were right. As I said Hendu will become his old self. 14 points 21 boards enough? 21 frekin boards! We out rebounded them 65-38! I really don't see any other team winning a game when you give up 27 turnovers which turned into 30 points I believe. We had tons of heros last night. I was screeming the whole game like I always do. Seats still empty. I wish that more people will come see this team because we are a great team that needs a little more confidence. Ira had 10. Hendu replaced Theo (who had the flu that he got from his wife). Well, I say he did good because it's very rare for someone toget 21 boards and add 14 points. Darvin Ham goes up got the basket and got fouled but missed the free throw. Hendu rebounds getsit back to Ham boom another and 1! JT doing his job great 15 points (including a very critical three pointer) and had 10 assists against his idol Gary Payton who had 32 and 8. Big Dog 37 points 12 boards 5 dimes 3 steals and 1 block. The Dog's defense was also barking. Reef playing tough the whole game ended with 31 and 9. 119-116 Hawks end 3 game skid. After the game Gary Payton said something simple

"The're good." JT said we arn't done yet and we will win tonight against the Hornets who lost to us at Philips but are undefeatedat home. Let's show N.O. that BIRDS are better then BUGS! GO HAWKS BABY!

I forgot to include in my recap, that critical (and hysterical) 5 point play that Darvin created with his energy last night.

After getting fouled on a slam attempt, which rattled in, Ham missed the free throw, which Dog corralled, and then Ham got the ball and was fouled again on a dunk, which again rattled in. Add in the free throw (good this time), and Ham was responsible for a one man 5 point play....Funny stuff...

Love your posts Hawksfreak! I wish I could be there with you at the games but I live in Connecticut. Watch all the games on NBA Pass and believe me I do a lot of screaming too at home, just ask my wife! It's very depressing watching the games on tv and seeing so many empty seats. Hopefully, if we continue to win like we did last night, the fans will show. I will be in New Jersey next Tuesday and will give you a report following the game. Just came back from a discouraging trip to Boston. Please keep it up Hawksfreak. You are the voice of sanity!!