• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK said on 680 today he hasn't even talked...

coat89

Good to see BK talking out to the fans about rumors. Even if he had, I'd rather him wait til it is actually time to pick and emotions are flying before agreeing to a deal. Someone might offer something good for Aldridge if he falls and we don't want him.

Quote:

to Houston about a trade much less worked one out...

Well that's almost the equivalent of saying 'no comment' since it doesn't mean it couldn't happen (nor does it really guarrantee that there wasn't a private conversation). BK pretty much has to keep the lid on rumors I would suppose - at this point. Plus, gossip is fun and it's that time :-)

All the homework on players should be pretty well done by know so I imagine BK has his sights set. The #33 should alot of fun too. This draft seems deep enough to maybe get a real player there.

ONE MORE DAY !!

ESPN radio on the way home was saying that it's impossible to predict anything because no one knows, not even the g.m.'s, what they are going to do.

As far as making a deal while we are on the clock, they get 5 minutes to make their pick. That doesn't leave much time for anyone to call and make offers. They were saying everyone was laying out their contingencies, plan a, b, c, d, etc. Should be a wild one.