• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How much have we underappreciated Hendu??

Admin

He makes us so much better with his hustle around the glass. We have been hating on him for 3 years now, but we are [censored] lucky to still have him (even at his salary). We are going to be extremely deep when Nazr comes back in our frontcourt. Good to see ya back Hendu!

Oh, how many times we heard that. Get rid of the Bum

because he only takes up space and salary cap.

Then, when he is fully recovered from injuries {Finally}

he shows us what we really have. If he had been traded

in the off season just past, can you imagine the cries

from Hawk fans --- "Why didn't Hendu play like that when

he was a Hawk?" ---

'Tis said, "You never miss the water until the well goes

dry." Likewise, most hawk fans didn't know what we

really had in Hendu until he fully recovered.

• Admin

The guy simply did not play at the level he played at when he got his contract. It was not due to injuries either. Injuries put him out of the game. But there for a while he just did not seem to care about the game. You could almost tell his heart wasn't in it.

It's good to see him out there playing like he loves the game again. Especially in a non-contract year. He makes us that much better and gives us much needed depth.

He did seem to have some issues when we had Lorenzen Wright taking all his minutes but I think he knees really slowed him down for a few years. He's kinda like Ratliff to me in that he's undersized for his position but makes up for it with hops. When he loses that he just cant make anything happen. Now he's got that quick leaping ability back and he's tough to deal with. I'm still dont think Ratliff or Hendu is really worth what we pay them but we also cant afford to not have them either.