Hawks make Cassell an offer....

flava

But the guy also thinks hes the second coming of a young Allen Iverson. According to Toronto peeps, he often took ill-advised shots in the waning seconds of close, tight games, and many times they wouldn't go in. Yeah, he shoots a high %, but I'm guessing he couldn't make them when it counted the most. Raptor fans want him out.

But browsing through this thin free agent market... I guess he'd be the only decent option out there. But he'll probably become the new Hawksquawk pinata after a few weeks, blowing close games because he refused to pass the ball to Joe Johnson...

Like I said before, don't base you view of Mike James, based upon Toronto fans. They'd criticize Michael Jordon because he'd take shots away from their beloved Chris Bosh.

If there is any indication of Mike James ability, the Rockets want him back merely a year after shipping him out. The Pistons have missed his perimeter defense and haven't won a title with him gone. There is a big difference between backing up Chauncey with Mike James than with Lindsey Hunter. Which is why Chauncey played a billion MPG.