• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fisher traded for 3 guards? Monta to us?

DawsonsCreek

Espn reports that a Fisher to Utah for 3 guards is about to go down. I wonder if that has anything to do with GS's intrest with AL. Are they bracing for Ellis to get dealt here? Lets hope so. That would be nice along with a big.

If we end up with Murphy(eat that contract and he will play alot of minutes at the PF/C position and will bring an opposing big out to the 3pt line to open it up for our other bigs) and Ellis for AL im gonna be real happy.

If we make that move I think we will be in contention for that last playoff spot. I think its even more incentive to not be a loser next year cause anything out of the top 3 is phoenix's. And that would freakin hurt.

Make that trade baby.

Quote:

Espn reports that a Fisher to Utah for 3 guards is about to go down. I wonder if that has anything to do with GS's intrest with AL. Are they bracing for Ellis to get dealt here? Lets hope so. That would be nice along with a big.

Devin Brown not Dee, Keth McCloud (sp?), Andre Owens. This is a strange trade to say the least. All those players for one marginal player. I do agree GS has way to many guards on their roster now. Here is to hoping something else good happens for us and Al real soon.