Report from Game! (read)

Hawksfreak

Bark! Once Big Dog came out of the locker room nobody knew what was going to happen. It turns out that they didn't know that Dog' had been at a joining party will Sam I Am and Ray Allen to see if Ray would do what he was suppose to. He did. The little punk did! Apoligy accepted by GRob and he wasn't done showing that he doesn't miss the Bucks. IMO I think he shot a little too much but the Dog' barked back at his former team with 23 points and 7 boards. It wasn't only him who was barking in the Hawks rout over the Bucks 98-80. Theo Ratliff looks as if he's back 14 points 15 boards and 4 blocks. The bad thing is he gave the flu to E-mail! JT another great night and 3 steals shy of a triple-double. 19 points 11 assists and 7 steals. Was hot in the first half. Ira chipped in with great defense and added 14 points and 5 boards! Reef had yet another off night as he should have gotten the ball a lot more vs Mason. All and all we won and I got the bobblehead set! Big Dog bobblehead night tommarrow at 2pm vs the defensive threat Detroit Pistons. GO HAWKS!

And with our having a day game tomorrow, it's nice that Ramadan (sp) is over -

Reef usually plays well during the month, but that can't be easy. I can't recall and am too lazy to look to see if we had any day games during the past month, but if we did - that's always a factor for Reef.

It ended yesterday.