• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you could go back in time...

DavidSomerset

Quote:

Diaw- i love the player and all. i dont criticize him as much as others on this board. i really do like his game and all. but hes a BONAFIDE ROLE PLAYER! not a star. not even close.

I agree, Diaw is a role player, not a star. I wonder about next season when Amari returns if his contributions will be as noticable.

The funny thing is that Phoenix traded for these picks, and now it seems they don't want them. They traded their #7 pick a couple years ago, which became Deng, and this last year they sold one and traded the other.

Phoenix is now sitting on a future Celtics pick and our future pick. Will they use them or not?

• Premium Member

Quote:

You're right. Here's another point.

Dude can play in four positions. sg, sf, pf, c. Do you remember which position was Diaw forced to play in Atlanta? PG!

Diaw was allowed to play several different positions while in Atlanta, even some garbage time at PF IIRC...

Needless to say, he sucked at all of them.

Quote:

The funny thing is that Phoenix traded for these picks, and now it seems they don't want them. They traded their #7 pick a couple years ago, which became Deng, and this last year they sold one and traded the other.

Phoenix is now sitting on a future Celtics pick and our future pick. Will they use them or not?

What's lame is that we actually tried to get the pick back but they just didn't make a deal with us just because they didn't want to trade us the pick that they just got from us. Imagine if we landed Shelden Williams AND Marcus Williams.