• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ellis videos

b3bawla

If he can play the point it would make more sense to go after Ellis than Pietrus because he could take the spot of Lue/Ivey and could be our PG of the future while Claxton is the PG of the present.

This Ellis kid is pretty talented. I remember hearing about him in a Slam magazine a couple years ago. Everyone complains that we didn't get Randy Foye in the draft, well we just might be able to.

Yeah I want ellis but the fans on realgm especially Warriorsrules1 will ATTACK the hell out of u if u suggest a trade involving Ellis to Atlanta.They don't want to give up anything for Al. I wish we can get him though.This guy named Warriorsrule1 said we would have to trade Marvin,Smoove,Childress,and Shelden for Ellis one of their bad contracts and fillers.

Ellis is capable of playing the Point for us

I told him don't u think your overrating him just a wee bit. They think that they won't trade any real value for AL.Your gonna have to trade value to get value.They think Ellis and Beidrens are untouchable,they keep thinking that they'll get their hearts broken either way.They don't like O'Bryant and say he's a bust just because he scared their beloved Monta into an injury.Those fans are crazy.