• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

whoa- check this out... Baron Davis vs Jason Terry

cyman3

lets verbally compare the two players. Davis is stronger, Terry is faster.

When it comes to critics-

"Davis is a future allstar with the right stuff"- positive comments

"Terry needs to be playing SG and doesnt have PG skills"- negative comments

STATS

Davis-

17.6 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 7.8 apg, 2.15 spg, .35 bpg, .426 fg%, .588 ft%, .348 3pt%, 41.3 mpg

Terry-

17.6 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 8.0 apg, 2.05 spg, .29 bpg, .395 fg%, .881 ft%, .352 3pt%, 38.8 mpg

which player would u rather have on the hawks?

• Admin

Baron is currently a better PG than JT. But ONLY because he's been playing the position since he came into the league. If I had to go back and pick one of them out of the draft, I would take baron.

Also, some might mention JT's turnovers. But JT averages fewer turnovers than Kidd, Miller and payton. Not bad for a guy who "isn't a point guard".

that Baron has a natural passer type of sixth sense. He has what Magic, Bird, Stockton, etc. type of old school passers have. I have seen him many times make passes on fast breaks that wow me.

JT really doesnt have that ability, which hurts us on the break sometimes. Some basketball players just know how to naturally set up passing lanes on the break and then know how to deliver the ball. While I think JT can do this, is not natural for him.

However I think that he is a bit cocky and has let his success get to his head. I would take JT over Baron any day simply because of their attitudes and what type of men they appear to be.

Baron is almost as quick and is stronger and more atheletic

than JT.Remember what Baron did to Tmac in the playoffs

last year???Stats don't show phyical talents and Baron

has more talent.