• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will the Real Team Turmoil please stand up!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

IS it the Lakers or the Magic or will the Bucks come back and claim their title...

Right now, the Lakers aren't a playoff team. They don't look like one either. Everybody's waiting for the Lakers to push the button and start winning. However, Like I told you this summer, The league is getting better and the Lakers are getting Older.

BTW, does Pat Riley have a point in his claim? Are the Refs doing everything that they can to [censored] the Heat? It would almost be like the old man has finally lost it, but his team recieves less penalties than any other in the league? Maybe Stern did get tired of Knicks and Heat? Unfortunately, the Knicks draw a lot of Money.

Then on to George Karl. With one of the most talented teams in basketball, he's still floundering. Maybe Karl is purposely looking bad to force his GM to get Payton. The word is out in Seattle that even though Gary is putting up Allstar like Numbers, it may be time to let Lewis have the team. The rumor was a trade that would send Kukoc to Chicago and Cassell, Fizer, Crawford, and Robinson to Seattle. However, I just don't see that. Too much crap flying...

I think a very simple...

Payton for Cassell/Mason trade might do the trick.

What about Horace? If he's not injured, we can throw him a 10 day contract when our next PF gets hurt?

I'd sign Horce up.He's a very respectable guy and

is a good defender.

the Lakers will probably have their breakout game

when the beat the Kings on Christmas....

I agree with Pat Riley.....and the refs don't like the

hawks much either.

• Premium Member

Lakers are 11 games out of first. tied with GS for 12 place in the west. But more important than that is that they just don't look good. Sure Shaq has been hurt... But Shaq is back and he's not playing badly. They just suck.

There's no room in the league for 2 man teams. Tell me when they turn on the switch. Cause.... I think that the Queens will lay the SMACK down on the Lakers sorry a** on Christmas Day. I expect a 20 point win just to prove a point.

and the last 12 games, Shaqs been playing with the team.

Call that the beginning of the season. Last years champs winning 4 straight games against the NETS are not gonna suck this badly for long.

if u think they gonna suck, at least be realistic (they lose in the playoffs)...

• Premium Member

Nov 22 Fri Chicago W 86-73 4-9

Nov 24 Sun Milwaukee W 111-99 5-9

Nov 26 Tue @ Miami L 97-85 5-10

Nov 27 Wed @ Orlando L 112-102 5-11

Nov 29 Fri @ Memphis W 112-106(OT) 6-11

Dec 1 Sun Minnesota L 110-107 6-12

Dec 3 Tue Memphis W 101-91 7-12

Dec 4 Wed @ Utah L 93-85 7-13

Dec 6 Fri Dallas W 105-103 8-13

Dec 8 Sun Utah W 110-101 9-13

Dec 10 Tue @ Golden State L 106-102 9-14

Dec 13 Fri New Orleans L 98-82 9-15

So in the last twelve games, they hold wins over:

Memphis, Memphis, Dallas, Utah, Chicago, and Milwaukee.

A combined 61-82...

Had it not been for the miracle in dallas, a combined 41-79.

On top of that, the only team over .500 is dallas and Utah and Utah beat LA once in that stretch and is 12-11.

Wake up Sleeper.