• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Have the Answer...

jaywalker72

The Hawks simply folded after they realized that neither Traceman nor myself were in attendance Saturday Night...

Clearly, the Hawks thought that all was well and they ran out to an early lead, but when word filtered out to the team that I was in Dallas last night and Trace was nowhere to be found, they simply gave up when known that their two biggest apologists were not in the house.

No word on whether Mike "Hawksfreak" Pamfilis was there to shoulder the load...

I predict that Tuesday's game against the Wizards will represent a turnaround for this team, and an offer to fly myself and Trace out on the road to help the franchise's road woes...

Since you rarely make your presence known to anyone (although at that game, who couldn't?), they may not have known you were there...

At any rate, let's hope they all eat a good breakfast, pull the cotton out of their ears, and play strong basketball on Tuesday.

They can do it, I have seen it, but it takes more than talking about it to do it...It takes total execution, including coaching...

We'll see...

Jaywalker is in the house! They would have never heard the end of it if I had been there that's for sure. I taped the game and watched it about 1:00 am Sunday morning. Just downright disgusting. Our interior big men basically got punked and outplayed by an 18 year old kid (though a big strong kid no doubt) and that set the tone for the game.

We just don't play as hard as we need to play to be successful. I don't blame Lon, other than for sticking with Big Dog, JT, Theo and Reef when they don't get after it (Ira is the only starter who gives 100% most of the time, he's just not as talented as the others). I would sit them IMMMEDIATELY as soon as I saw ONE lapse in hustle or intensity. Lon needs to cut down on the speeches and start cutting down on the minutes! There need to be consequences for failing to hustle. It doesn't have to be a whole quarter, just sit them for 3 or 4 minutes right after they [censored] up to grab their attention!