• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Purchase to go through by Monday!?!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

A group consisting of Percy Miller, Sean Combs, Cornell Haynes, Outkast, and Jermaine Dupree will spend the 200 million to buy the Atlanta Hawks Franchise. They have agreed to change the name of the Hawks to the Ballers. The New Uniforms of the Atlanta Ballers will be Sean John/Outkast and the shoes will be the red and white Air Force Ones. The team mascot will no longer be Harry the Hawk but will be Little Bow Wow... and the team song is to become "Welcome to Atlanta". Every home game will feature a concert by either Bad Boy, So So def, the 504, the dungeon family, or the St. Lunatics. Currently, talks are on going to see if the new ownership will be able to serve Christol to everyone in attendance on the night that the Hawks Clinche a playoff birth. P. Miller has already guaranteed a "drop it like it's hot" dance off by the new Hawks Cheerleaders for every luxury box owner in attendance during the playoffs. As of Monday, the Ballers plan on having a new Logo developed and there will be a free Baller CD given to each season ticket holder. There are currently no plans of keeping Babcock on as GM.

Ah.. Made you look. You're addicted to a page in my trade book.

I would love that scene at Philips, except it's all for the children...

OutKast, JD, Lud, et al would be great, but could you toss some old dog like me a bone and get some ol' school on the ticket?

Get Slick out of jail and have him do "Bedtime Story" or something for me at halftime...

And hey, why do just the boxes get the goods? Trace and I sit right on the court...no love for us? Come on D!!

• Premium Member

You get the free concert.

But you know, the Hawks would become the hottest ticket in town. And even though it's unlikely... They have the money and the interest to do it. I mean P Miller, Puffy, and Dupree are huge basketball fans.