Diesel's Sunday Trade of the Day.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Big Dog/ Cleveland.

Mihm/Coles/ 1st (atlanta) to Seattle.

Ricky Davis/ Radmonivic to Atlanta.

Even though Cleveland is the losingness team in the NBA, they are by my calculations, the most exciting team to watch. Mainly because of Davis.

JT/Davis/Radmo/SAR/Theo would be fun to watch. Radmo can shoot the three and rebound.

The only way I can see Cleveland trading Davis is if his ego becomes too large for the team. Even then, they wouldn't trade him for Big Dog. Their team is going to be built on athleticism and running. As he has showed us, Big Dog is not someone you want running the fast break.

I may be mistaken, but I think I read somewhere that Lucas refuses to play Wagner at PG, for whatever reason.

James actually has the ability/size to play 1, 2, or 3. So, those that say there's no place for James in Cleveland are mistaken.

James/Wagner/Davis/Miles/Z would be scary, if they could establish some chemistry. James and Wagner both seems level-headed, but I worry about how Davis and Miles would react to having 4 All-Star caliber players on the court. Could end up ugly, ala Portland.

• Premium Member

Miles has not seemed to turn out so well for them.

And until James is in the league doing what he does, it will be hard to say. I still don't know what Lucas' deal is with Wagner but I do know that Lucas knows PGing.