• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is what Babcock said about our situation!

TheDude

I emailed Pete Babcock about our current situation. I was cordial and all and mentioned of the rumors of Lon being on the hotseat and that IF that was true, to look at certain candidates. Also mentioned trying to get Gary Payton in(wouldn't that be nice)... I also mentioned I was going to lose $100 bucks if we didn't make the playoffs so I identify with him losing money also..He said the following:

I appreciate your thoughts on improving our team; and I guarantee you that we are addressing a number of changes on all fronts to get us to at least playing as well as we are capable of playing. We are very concerned with our lack of energy and enthusiasm each night for 48 minutes and we MUST correct it soon.

Pete Babcock

Notice the word MUST in capital letters and the word soon on when he's addressing them. Sounds like a big change may be coming soon.

• Premium Member

Big Dog has come in and put up good numbers. Better than most of his yrs in Milwaukee. He's not a team cancer.. So moving him is not the answer. Plus it would make Babs look bad. However, when Babs brought in Lon, I told you that Lon was a scape goat. I mean College coach.... Come on. Babs has an escape door because by all means it seems like Babs has been doing his job. He has brought in good players. I mean we now have 3 former allstars on our roster. We also have JT. Like it or not, we have Ham too.

I think what we will see is Stotts take over.

Stotts might walk us through to the playoffs or not... however, at the end of the season we will probably see what happens with Doc Rivers (making him GM/Coach might be the future) we will also probably look at Van Gundy and Fratello too. However, Lon should have been gone and By Jan 1, he shouldn't be here. He has lost control.

The thing about Stotts is that him, Big Dog, and Ham came in together. I think that Billy Knight will probably advise that we keep SAR, Big Dog, Theo together. The only player really on the hot seat is JT and his numbers are good enough to tell us that he should stay as well.