• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How is Mihm a stiff but Pryzbilla isn't?

Blunt91

I was just thinking how some of you here have said that Chris Mihm is a stiff yet you have lusted after Pryz being on this team for over a year. Pryz isn't much better defensively than Mihm and he sure as hell isn't better on offense or even his equal. So please explain to me why Chris Mihm wouldn't be able to help this team?

I live Final's world, where you lust over other teams, 3rd string centers, most of which have no discernible skills, other than being tall. Zaza isn't a stiff, because he is 21 years old has some nice skills, and probably has more heart and hustle than anyone on this team. If we had 12 Zaza's we'd be a playoff team easily.

Quote:

People like PRYZ better because he is a better shotblocker

Pryz was 7th in the nba in bpg while just playing 25 mpg

You must not follow the board that closely to be directing that post to me. Nobody here has argued more for Prz than me.

However Mihm is definitely not a stiff. He is a decent shotblocker and has shot 50% from the field the last two seasons. Of course he doesn't get a lot of looks playing with Kome.

I think Mihm is probably the best center the Hawks can get right now.

Quote:

Quote:

People like PRYZ better because he is a better shotblocker

Pryz was 7th in the nba in bpg while just playing 25 mpg

You must not follow the board that closely to be directing that post to me. Nobody here has argued more for Prz than me.

However Mihm is definitely not a stiff. He is a decent shotblocker and has shot 50% from the field the last two seasons. Of course he doesn't get a lot of looks playing with Kome.

I think Mihm is probably the best center the Hawks can get right now.

If Mihm is the best center we can get then we might as well dissolve the franchise.

BTW, I'm not kidding. I really enjoy your posts. They are consistent, and usually entertaining.

Here's the problem. Given that there is only 3-6 really good centers and each team usually has 3 on the roster, unfortunately you have to distinguish between players like Pryz, Mihm, Edwards, and Foster. You also have to decide how much to pay them and how to acquire them.

We talk about how to get some of the better "stiffs" because Mutumbo is not walking through the door anytime soon.