• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The murder at the rock concert

Plainview1981

http://www.ajc.com/services/content...xsvc=7&cxcat=13

I went to school with this kid. He was a p*ssy and I kick is preppy butt over school more than once. God I hated this arrogant kid. We got into fights because he would laugh at my mother being dead.

I watching the news and I couldn't believe it's the same dude.

Crazy man. Just crazy. Kinda hard to believe he killed somebody when I think about what he was in school. Strange. Just strange.

We both went to Alexander High in Douglasville.

Quote:

link didn't work, what was his name?

nevermind, I found it elsewhere.

I'm not surprised he sucker punched the dude though. He liked to talk alot of jive. It appears he still likes to try and pick fights with people... And talk shyt.

It says he was going around and trying to start fights. Then all this happend.

This kid was laying on the ground 10 feet from me. I didn't realize he was in such bad shape, but he had a medical team around him, and they took him to the hospital very swiftly. The crowd at the concert had a lot of people looking to start trouble. It's was only a matter of time until someone was going to get hurt.

The family also created a myspace page for him.

Quote:

This kid was laying on the ground 10 feet from me. I didn't realize he was in such bad shape, but he had a medical team around him, and they took him to the hospital very swiftly. The crowd at the concert had a lot of people looking to start trouble. It's was only a matter of time until someone was going to get hurt.

The family also created a myspace page for him.

Scott should be arrested for bad taste in music alone. grin.gif