• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How come Nazr Mohammed isint getting any minutes?

cyman3

hes healthy, rite? Him and Glover have me thinkin... Theres lotta teams that could use Mohammed.

do u think its because of the practice habits?

I mean, seriously, WHY ON EARTH is darvin ham getting more minutes than Glover?

when we are lacking offense, Glover should come right off the bench! instead we have Darvin Ham come in... i mean, Ham does play with high energy and all but c'mon even Ratliff has more moves than Ham.

As for Mohammed, i can understand the fact that Henderson has been playing well... if thats the case- we should trade Mohammed to get that SG/SF we need.

Neither Nazr nor Dion can play any defense at all. Stotts is bringing guys off the bench right now that can play defense. That's why Ham plays off the bench. He may not excite you offensively, though he can dunk like a madman, but he plays very good defense and understands what Terry Stotts is trying to achieve. Alan Henderson plays good defense, which is why he is seeing time at the 4 and 5 positions now. Newble, who will probably be on the bench for the forseeable future, will continue to get minutes due to his defense.

We've yet to identify our offensive identity.

It will progress. Offense is more structured than defense, unless you are Lenny Wilkens. It's going to take a little while for the players to get into what Stotts wants offensively. I'm sure Stotts is going to push Abdur-Rahim to be the primary guy with Robinson the secondary, and unlike some of you, I don't think Robinson has any problem with taking a secondary role. He's going to get his shots. He's just got to get his role down and learn when those shots are needed.