• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

falcon's jump too quick?

bird_dirt

branch

the patriots just gave dion branch a week to seek a trade and negotiate a new contract. i bet the falcons are kicking themselves for trading t.j. duckett for lelie already. with cory dillon wearing down, i'm sure the patriots would've traded for him. i suppose there's a slight chance they could still get him, but i doubt they will go out and do it, now.

• Moderators

Quote:

branch

the patriots just gave dion branch a week to seek a trade and negotiate a new contract. i bet the falcons are kicking themselves for trading t.j. duckett for lelie already. with cory dillon wearing down, i'm sure the patriots would've traded for him. i suppose there's a slight chance they could still get him, but i doubt they will go out and do it, now.

I don't know. They are very high on Maroney as their future RB.

Branch would have been a nice pick-up, but he never would have accepted the role as the #3 receiver and Mora has made it clear Jenkins and White will be the starters at receiver. Another thing is Branch is looking for a new contract and Lelie is in his last year so even if New england would have done this a week ago, I believe Mckay would have passed.