• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Live 2007 Player Ratings for the Hawks...

flava

If you've never played the game, they aren't giving the Hawks much love (in fact, less than last year).

Player Ratings

Despite some respectable averages last year, people like Zaza get no respect due to their lack of name recognition.

Every year I keep hoping that the Hawks will be better than predicted and each year I am let down. Will 2006-07 be the exception?

flava

• Premium Member

Quote:

If you've never played the game, they aren't giving the Hawks much love (in fact, less than last year).

Player Ratings

Despite some respectable averages last year, people like Zaza get no respect due to their lack of name recognition.

Every year I keep hoping that the Hawks will be better than predicted and each year I am let down. Will 2006-07 be the exception?

flava

Listen until you win some games and become competitive there will be NO respect.

Do want them to give the ratings that will alow you to win 55 games on the system?

When the Hawks start winning you will see plenty of love!

Quote:

Listen until you win some games and become competitive there will be NO respect.

Do want them to give the ratings that will alow you to win 55 games on the system?

When the Hawks start winning you will see plenty of love!

The thing is, I'd rather the Hawks stay underrated. I always find ways to win with them regardless and it's more fun to earn it rather than with guys that have 90s across the board. I had fun with that back in Live '95.

so what? i remember winning it all using the hawks team with nba live 2004.

i'm getting nba live 2007 psp version maybe tomorrow. i know nba live suck but i only have time when i'm away and that's the only choice

some offtopic, too lazy to start new or this is not really new. question, anybody like nba ballers? i like the game but how come they don't have josh smith there? is it because i'm only have the psp verion?

Quote:

I got both games yesterday for the 360. Dont waste your money on Live 07 game is a total joke. 2k7 is the game that is best out of the 2 hands down. But only thing bad about 2k7 is they have the player ratings way off.

It fits right into NBA Live's all style and no substance scheme. I haven't bought NBA Live since I bought the one with Tim Duncan on front... I think that was 2000.