• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shooting guard rankings

exodus

so my friend, name me other sg other than Bryant, Wade, Allen (no ring), Hamilton and JJ (doubtful) better than Ginobili. The guy has two rings, an olympic gold medal with victories over the US, an Euroleague, and MVP of the Olympics and Euroleague and Italian League. He should have been MVP of the fianls San Antonio won two seasons ago, but he got robbed by the media, who couldn't stand the idea of a foreign player getting the MVP away from Timmy D (i know he is from Virgin Island, but we all know they belong to the US) Disrecpecting Manu is like being blind when it comes to watch the game, the guy is without a doubt one of the top 10 in his position in the NBA, even after a not so good year, in wich he was bothered by injuries. Ask Ron Artest, Kobe Bryant, Shaq and many others who know a thing or two about this game and they will tell you who is Ginobili. Open your eyes!!!!

Quote:

He should have been MVP of the fianls San Antonio won two seasons ago, but he got robbed by the media,

I have to agree. He was really their MVP for the whole playoffs that year. In the postseason he averaged 21 ppg, 6 rpg and 4 apg while shooting over 50%, 43% from 3.

i didn't read that post, the guy is a prime time racist!!!!!! how in the hell he should ignore Nash, 2 time MVP, Dirk (whom i don't list as one of my favorites but i recognize) or Manu, who has more jewelry than his cited Starburys, Reefs or Stevie Franchises. It's sad when racism comes to the table in any sport discussion, as in life. All of us who love the game of basketball appreciate the ability of ANY player to play ball, not caring if he is black, white, yellow or green!!! He says Larry Bird is not one of the greatest of all time!!!!! and i don't want to know what he thinks about Stockton or Sabonis or

Pistol Pete or Jerry West. My dear BHD, this game, like life, it's not a matter of skin color. It's about the way intelligence, athletic ability, desire and skills work together in perfect harmony (like Paul and Michael back in the 80's). A player is a player, and Manu is a top 10 SG, Dirk is a top 5 player in the NBA, Francis not, Shaq is the most unstoppable force in the last 20 years, and MJ is the greatest ever. Nash is not overrated, and you're a racist. HASTA LA VISTA

Quote:

Ex... we're trying to get the board back. to basketball.

are you on board?

I have no problem with that. I posted these articles about the rankings so people could see that JJ was getting some props.

I am not surprised that BHD tried to hijack the thread. Gheoghe didn't understand the criticism of Manu, thinking that we didn't appreciate manu because he wasn't American. So i just clued gheoghe in on what the deal really is.

I will ignore Exodus' comments because his statements that " Blacks are more violent than whites" has deemed to me that he is nothing more than a bigot.

However, it is amazing that I cannot say anything negative about any white player without accusations of racism. Do I make sweeping statements about races of people on this site. No. I challenge anyone to find one where I said " White people are more likely..... or White people cant..... " not once. My refusal to suck up to any white players or coaches just because they are white has brought comments from racist that I am a racist.

I am sure someone will sweep in claiming I plotted for this to turn into some kind of racial debate but the fact is that Manu is an above average player but I find it shocking to see him rated in the top 10.

Now people will call me racist, curse me make this debate about race, when I simply stated nothing more than Manu is over-rated. But I am sure it is somehow due to me being such a huge hater of white people confused.gif But please tell me where I brought up race or said anything negative about white people in this thread!