• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAWKSQUAWKERS UNITE !! Hawks Open Practice

HAWKEYE

HAWKSQUAWKERS UNITE !! Let's meet for the Hawks open practice at Woodward Academy this saturday Oct. 7th. It is from 10-12 am. Doors open at 9. It is the day before my birthday and I'll be in da house. "Swat Guy" that school should be near you. How should we identify each other for the ones who don't want to be ghost writers on this forum.

Quote:

Great idea Diesel! But when do they open on a saturday morning. Malones is on Virginia Ave. near I-85 near the airport.

Oh forgive me for stepping into your (Diesel and Hawkeye) conversation.

Hawkeye, happy birthday in advance.

Diesel (WeshouldadraftedPaul)have a "hiccup" on me.

LOL! LOL! SWAT you're a riot !! My drink or drown days are in the distant past. I'm really looking forward to the open practice. The last one I made it to was when SAR was with the team and the Hawks had it at his old high school in Marietta. I'm hoping we can meet after the doors open at Woodward and for the Squawkers who are still fired up maybe get together afterwards.

Quote:

LOL! LOL! SWAT you're a riot !! My drink or drown days are in the distant past. I'm really looking forward to the open practice. The last one I made it to was when SAR was with the team and the Hawks had it at his old high school in Marietta. I'm hoping we can meet after the doors open at Woodward and for the Squawkers who are still fired up maybe get together afterwards.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor. My last was in the Parking lot at Woodward last year. It was very (pardon me Diesel) sobering.

How did you know I am right down the street?

Well I hope to have time to get by there.

Perhaps we can hook at Malones or Spud's and watch Tennessee kick the Dawgs butt. What time is that game?