• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's compare the Hawks & Falcons( just for fun)

Blunt91

I know this is somewhat off topic but I thought it would be fun to compare the Hawk's Players with the Falcon's players based on their role on the team and to some extent their personality.

Hawks Falcons

1. Joe Johnson comparison Micheal Vick

Analysis: Both guys are the leaders of their perspective teams. As Micheal Vick goes so do the Falcons and the same with Johnson and the Hawks.

2. Josh Smith comparison Warrick Dunn

Analysis: Both can be looked at as the "2nd in command on their team. Smith would probably be the "Man" on the Hawks if JJ wasn't here and Dunn would probably be the main event if Vick were not with the Falcons.

3.Marvin Williams comparison Jerious Norwood

Both guys are real young and talented. Both have enough talent to be stars one day, they just need the experience and minutes to get better.

4.ZaZa Puchillia comparison Alge Crumpler

Not much of a comparison here other than both are pretty consistent 3rd option scorers.

5. Speedy Claxton comparison Allen Rossum

One word speed. Both have speed that kills the opposing defense.

6.Lorenzen Wright comparison Patrick Kerney

Both are as tough as nails. Both Wright and Kerney never take a play off.

7.Josh Childress Comparison Ashley Lelie

Childress and Lelie are both underrated and under used. Both have shown to be reliable when given the chance.

8.Shelden Williams comparison Johnathen Babineaux

Both of these guys are young and promising denfensive players for their perspective teams. Willing to mix it up when the team needs them to do so.

9. Salim Stoudamire comparison DeAngelo Hall

Both of these guys were the "Man" back in college but have not lived up to their billing in the pros. Both have been known to have attitudes as well.

10.Soloman Jones comparison DJ Shockley

Jones & Shockley could be steals for their teams or they could be bust. Right now both are on the shelf for later. Won't see any PT.

11.Esteban Batista comparison Grady Jackson

Both are big burly guys. Neither are flashy, but they do what they do best and that is putting opponents on their rear end.

Both freakishly athletic and put up uncharacteristic numbers (Vick rushing, JS BS) for their position, but I see your comparison.

Honestly, I'd call Childress our Matt Schaub because only with an injury to our main player will Childress get the minutes he deserves.

W

Hall is widely regarded as one of the top corners (not just young corners) in the league. Some say he's the best in the NFC.. He's not overrated and has definately lived up to his billing.

And yes he's had picks off deflections, but most of them aren't like that.. and plus if you look at all the other top corners, half of their picks are off deflections also. He shut TO down in the first game of his 2nd season, TO had some yards but it was the end of the game when Hall was back in zone coverage, if you saw that game he owned TO, numerous times he was thrown to and Hall broke it up.

I will admit that Ward did him up this week though..