• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Saw 3

Blunt91

Just caught a matinee for this movie. I thought it was decent but nothing great. It starts off good. There is action at the beginning of the movie then after about 30minutes or so the movie slows down. They start showing past details about the girl that is helping Jigsaw do his killings. I think that by doing that made the movie a little boring for a while. It might have been essential to show what happened in the beginning but they should have made the movie 2hours instead of 1 1/2 hours long. I will give the movie a 3 out of 5stars.

Saw 1 = 4 stars

Saw 2 = 3 1/2stars

Saw 3 = 3 stars.

I saw earlier today as well, I give it 4 out of 5 stars. It was solid with some suspenseful. So if you haven't seen it yet, it's worth seeing.

I don't figure there to be a part 4 in the future. Even though there are a few things that suggest a 4th Saw, I just don't think there's enough reason for it after the ending of this one.

Quote:

I've been pleasantly surprised with the series so far and I'm gonna catch the third installment possibly this weekend. I guess what surprised me the most is that while there was some amount of dropoff from the original to the sequel, there wasn't too much. And that can't be said about 99% of sequels.

I heard that they're already working on Saw 4... I have seen the 2nd or the 3rd one. The first one was downright awful and Care Elwes has no business being in the acting biz.

A 12 year old could act better than he did in the first one.