• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

speedy and shelden - i like it

er9dverk

maybe it is a coincidence that the defense has just happened to come together now. but i like the addition of these two guys. the defense in the old days started with mookie. this is the first time since he left that we seem to be able to bother the other teams' point guard, and take them out of their set.

shelden knows what he's doing. it will take him a while to learn a new league, with the best players in the world. but he knows his footwork, and how to keep position. and he's strong enough to do it. he knows how to give help in the lane without losing track of his own man. these smarts are going to help josh smith, if he's watching.

the energy and intensisty of these two guys has got to be helping the coaching staff get the message through. when some are working their butts off, its contagious, just like the opposite was last year.

when and if claxton develops a midrange jumper, we will have mookie back. the guy can already finish in the lane.

i like it.

Lest not forget Bozeman and Childress. Woody's intergrating Solomon and Frieje will benefit dividends sooner and later. When Marvin gets back we will be a top ten team forsur. By mid- February we may be a top five team in the east.

Gotta give Woodson and the coaching staff a hand.

Quote:

Lest not forget Bozeman and Childress. Woody's intergrating Solomon and Frieje will benefit dividends sooner and later. When Marvin gets back we will be a top ten team forsur. By mid- February we may be a top five team in the east.

Gotta give Woodson and the coaching staff a hand.

*GSUTeke picks himself up off the floor*

Quote:

yeh I'm the ultamte optimist, but top 5 ehhh, ehhh, ehh, i hope but I just knocked GSUTEKE back to the floor when I fell out of my chair.

Would you believe the top five below the Mason-Dixon?

Top five which did not make the playoffs last year.

Top five...