• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Speedy stays hurt?

DrReality

The way he has started the season has not looked to good. Sore knees is not a good sign. If this continues we will be in dire need of help at pg. The most likely solution would be to trade Salim. Here are some potential teams that might need a s.g. and potential p.g.'s.

Memphis>>>>>>>>Lowry?

Denve>>>>>>>>>>?????

Jazz>>>>>>>>>>Dee Brown?

Timberwolves>>>>>>>>> Jarric, Hudson?

Spurs?>>>>>>>>>Udrih (doubtful)

Golden State>>>>>>>>>????????

New Orleans>>>>>>>>>Pargo

Anyone want to weigh in on this possibility and what would be our best bet?

I would expect our franchise to solve this type of a problem by playing Lue, Bozeman, Salim and JJ at the 1. PG by committee. I'm not sure if I like it, but that's what I expect.

Speedy has injury problems, we knew that going in, we gave him decent money and a solid commitment, and we're gonna have to live with inconsistency at the position.

I think that Bozeman may get an opportunity to start. I like the way he is committed to taking the hard charges like Lue. You have to be very very durable to get levelled like in the NFL but without the padding. I don't see BK pulling the trigger on a trade. He works much slower and very deliberately.(See AL Harrington trade) His trades can be timed with a sun dial and not a stop watch.