• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Corndog Meetup 11-11 (Sonics)

drzachary

In case you're going and you haven't left yet:

GoDawgs21, jdu00743, delanceyj, BossTweed, Lascar, Nicholasp27, and anyone else I may have missed, I'll be at the Back Court BBQ outside portal 8 during halftime if you are interested in meeting for a karmic corndog.

Also, watch the screens for Squawk-related text messages!

See you at the game.

Quote:

In case you're going and you haven't left yet:

GoDawgs21, jdu00743, delanceyj, BossTweed, Lascar, Nicholasp27, and anyone else I may have missed, I'll be at the Back Court BBQ outside portal 8 during halftime if you are interested in meeting for a karmic corndog.

Also, watch the screens for Squawk-related text messages!

See you at the game.

Dang, didn't see this. Sorry, I didn't get a corndog at the game, only chili-cheese fries, which apparently don't help any.

The game was exciting and the crowd was pretty solid. They got into it pretty good at the end of the game.

Hopefully people keep showing up, despite the loss tonight.

I just came up with an idea. For the Blazers/Hawks game, I'm gonna do everything I possibly can to get on TV brandishing a corndog of some sort. I'm thinking a huge poster with a corndog on it will do the trick.

Mark it down! Sunday, December 3rd. You guys better all be glued to the tv. I'm gonna be on there with a corndog that says "hawksquawk.net" on the side of it! cool.gif

My wife is thinking of making a corndog out of styrofoam!