• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So my phone just rang at work................

GoDawgs21

and it just made this the best Thanksgiving eve ever. I didn't recognize the number, but answered anyways. It was a ticket rep. from Atlanta Spirit and the operator said that my name was chosen to occompany Mr. Levenson during the game and if I would be interested. Um let me think about that one for about 15 seconds. So I gladly excepted.

Can I say again how great that ticket offer was.

Quote:

and it just made this the best Thanksgiving eve ever. I didn't recognize the number, but answered anyways. It was a ticket rep. from Atlanta Spirit and the operator said that my name was chosen to occompany Mr. Levenson during the game and if I would be interested. Um let me think about that one for about 15 seconds. So I gladly excepted.

Can I say again how great that ticket offer was.

Wow, that is awesome. I hope you have fun sitting next to Bruce, he seems like a genuine owner.

would one of u kindly mention to Bruce about our radio issue?

that is, the station has to power down during 95% of hawks games (after dark) and thus all of us not downtown cannot hear the games?

i know it was prolly a monetary decision, etc...but if u could just let him know that the fans are concerned with this issue so they know for future considerations...

appreciate it

Yes, please mention the radio issue. I reallllly miss AM750. I used to be able to catch Hawks games on the air all over the place. This time of year I even caught them when I lived in Michigan after dark. Now that I live in west TN, I'm forced to endure the Grizzlies, eve though advertise the Hawks on cable.