• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you miss a Hawks game

exodus

and forget to tape it you can still watch it....for free.

Just sign up here

http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass.jsp

and you can watch any game that has been played within the last 48 hours. It is basically a tape delayed version of League Pass.

For example if you wanted to watch last nights Nets/Lakers game you could just sign up and watch it now. You can also fast forward it if you just want to see the second half or certain parts of the game.

If you already have paid for League Pass then you can watch a hawks game live even if you are traveling, as long as you can find a broadband internet connection.

Pretty cool.

Quote:

It is called an effin DVR! Stop buying double lattes and pay Comcast the extra 9 bucks a month and buy the DVR and stop watching the game on a three inch box on your computer. There is a whole real world waiting out there for you.

A whole real world? Is that anything like the World of Warcraft? Can I get XP in it?

Quote:

It is called an effin DVR! Stop buying double lattes and pay Comcast the extra 9 bucks a month and buy the DVR and stop watching the game on a three inch box on your computer.

Your DVR couldn't record any of last nights games, but you can watch them for free today through NBA.com. And you can watch the games with a full screen.

Quote:

Quote:

It is called an effin DVR! Stop buying double lattes and pay Comcast the extra 9 bucks a month and buy the DVR and stop watching the game on a three inch box on your computer.

Your DVR couldn't record any of last nights games, but you can watch them for free today through NBA.com. And you can watch the games with a full screen.

Yeah, there is also that Full Screen feature Bravo!!

Why would i buy a LP?? I can watch almost all the Hawks games on TV. But if i miss a game due to work or something else than i can just watch it on this thing for free!!

I only watch Hawks games anyways, so there is no reason to buy anything extra.

Quote:

It is called an effin DVR! Stop buying double lattes and pay Comcast the extra 9 bucks a month and buy the DVR and stop watching the game on a three inch box on your computer. There is a whole real world waiting out there for you.

The idea of somebody posting about basketball on the internet, telling someone that there is a whole real world out there by means OF A DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER is hilarious to me. Not trying to make fun, but I just found this extremely funny.

To most, joining the real world would mean get off the web or stop watching your DVR and go play some basketball.

• 3 weeks later...

Quote:

and forget to tape it you can still watch it....for free.

Just sign up here

http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass.jsp

and you can watch any game that has been played within the last 48 hours. It is basically a tape delayed version of League Pass.

For example if you wanted to watch last nights Nets/Lakers game you could just sign up and watch it now. You can also fast forward it if you just want to see the second half or certain parts of the game.

If you already have paid for League Pass then you can watch a hawks game live even if you are traveling, as long as you can find a broadband internet connection.

Pretty cool.

Does anyone know if this still works?

Quote:

Some of us cannot get Comcast because we are on the opposite side of the world.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

Cheers

Rick