• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

I don't know how many 4 of the last 6 do we need to lose before you realize that Woodson can't coach?

Johnny, Cleveland is a pretty good team and when Labron gets help like he did tonight, they are a great team. Inspite of the supporting cast great play, the Hawks were right there until the one man wrecking crew got in when josh Smith was hurt. Don't worry man, it just one game!

Quote:

Quote:

I don't know how many 4 of the last 6 do we need to lose before you realize that Woodson can't coach?

Johnny, Cleveland is a pretty good team and when Labron gets help like he did tonight, they are a great team. Inspite of the supporting cast great play, the Hawks were right there until the one man wrecking crew got in when josh Smith was hurt. Don't worry man, it just one game!

It is apologists like you and Suckup Smith at the AJC which allow this madness to continue. when we comeback from the road roadtrip 6-18 you will be saying "Well we had so many injuries..and such and such." GTFU with that nonsense.

• Premium Member

Quote:

It is apologists like you and Suckup Smith at the AJC which allow this madness to continue. when we comeback from the road roadtrip 6-18 you will be saying "Well we had so many injuries..and such and such." GTFU with that nonsense.

First of all we won't come back 6-18 and I'll put money on that. Secondly, injuries do affect your team. If we are missing Childress, Marvin, & Smith, you think that doesn't matter?

Quote:

Quote:

First of all we won't come back 6-18 and I'll put money on that. Secondly, injuries do affect your team. If we are missing Childress, Marvin, & Smith, you think that doesn't matter?

Whatever

Quote:

Quote:

Sure injuries matters, but that doesn't change our record. Don't you think that comes into consideration when we're discussing up-coming games? Face it, rough waters ahead. I hate it, and hope it doesn't happen, but everyone knows what is in store through the X-mas holidays.

Quote:

...the game was lost in the 4 th quarter because we were down to Freije at power forward in case you didn't notice...

For the life of me - I can't remember Shelden fouling out. I'm not trying to be a smart@ss here - I watched the whole game - did he foul out?

One would think he and Solomon must have fouled out for Freije to get those (utterly horrible) minutes at PF.

• Premium Member

Quote:

For the life of me - I can't remember Shelden fouling out. I'm not trying to be a
smart@ss
here - I watched the whole game - did he foul out?

Shelden could keep up with Gooden and certainly not Labron. This is a case where we really needed Smith's defense, but he was hurt. Solomon frusrtated Woodson with the goaltending and the mistimed attempt at a rebound that allow verejao that offensive put back of the missed free throw

Quote:

Quote:

I hate it, and hope it doesn't happen, but everyone knows what is in store through the X-mas holidays.

Next up are Portland and Seatle, both 4 games under .500. The Hawks are doomed.

Yeah ex...obviously these wouldn't normally be teams to fear - but with the injuries and our lack of ability to even protect our home court - I'm a bit concerned.

Quote:

Quote:

For the life of me - I can't remember Shelden fouling out. I'm not trying to be a
smart@ss
here - I watched the whole game - did he foul out?

Shelden could keep up with Gooden and certainly not Labron. This is a case where we really needed Smith's defense, but he was hurt. Solomon frusrtated Woodson with the goaltending and the mistimed attempt at a rebound that allow verejao that offensive put back of the missed free throw

That makes sense - but to fall back to Frieje seems silly - he didn't just start missing open jumpers this one game... confused.gif

Quote:

Quote:

I hate it, and hope it doesn't happen, but everyone knows what is in store through the X-mas holidays.

Next up are Portland and Seatle, both 4 games under .500. The Hawks are doomed.

Let's hope not, and I know we'll win them both because we're so good on the road...out west

Quote:

Freije 21 minutes

Shelden 15 minutes

Solomon 5 minutes

i didn't realize Shelden only played 15 minutes. i made a stink about him playing only 4 in another post.

i thought i saw him on the floor most of the 3rd and 4th.... hmmm.

yeah I would have played Shellhead until he fouled out, especially considering the circumstances.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Freije 21 minutes

Shelden 15 minutes

Solomon 5 minutes

i didn't realize Shelden only played 15 minutes. i made a stink about him playing only 4 in another post.

i thought i saw him on the floor most of the 3rd and 4th.... hmmm.

yeah I would have played Shellhead until he fouled out, especially considering the circumstances.

Shelden just couldn't keep up with Gooden which probably was the reason Woody decided to go in a different direction. It was a bad call but he took a chance. Guess he won't make that mistake again