• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What happened to Lo Wright.....

swolehawk2

Well at least Solomon can hit a jumper, shoot FT at a very high%, play defense and block the F out of some shots. Lo Wright can no longer do any of those things. Woody is STUPID to keep playing LO when SOlomon is already so much better in facets of the game.

I know that Lo isn't playing as well as he should and I threw stuff at the TV when he missed that dunk, BUT there are other parts of the game that he does that Solo doesn't.

Rotation: Solo doesn't get it, Lo does which forces teams to reset or kick-out.

Position: Solo is to light in the a.., Lo has enough girth and strenght to keep a guy from getting too deep.

The paint is weak enough, but Solo is too green and light to handle alot of min. Now I wonder why Este is not playing. Although he fouls alot, he would do better than Lo in scoring and about the same in position, but less in rotation. Este should be getting the PT not Solo.

Quote:

I know that Lo isn't playing as well as he should and I threw stuff at the TV when he missed that dunk, BUT there are other parts of the game that he does that Solo doesn't.

Rotation: Solo doesn't get it, Lo does which forces teams to reset or kick-out.

Position: Solo is to light in the a.., Lo has enough girth and strenght to keep a guy from getting too deep.

The paint is weak enough, but Solo is too green and light to handle alot of min. Now I wonder why Este is not playing. Although he fouls alot, he would do better than Lo in scoring and about the same in position, but less in rotation. Este should be getting the PT not Solo.

But Solo has a lot more mobility and energy. Lo looks like he belongs in Europe. Give Solo some minutes. That's the only way he's going to learn. If they allowed him to play, I think Lo would be at the end of the bench before the allstar break.

Quote:

Sol didn't play at all. Woody is just not into developing the rookies. He plays them as a last resort.

I wonder if that's another thing he picked up from coaching with Larry Brown. I can see working the youngin's in slowly, ala seniority and all, but if someone is out there playing their *ss off and producing you need to get them more time to develop. Then again, we aren't seeing the practices.

• Admin

some here and in the media have placed upon him. He's always been a 2nd tier player. Just because he's spent a few years in the league, playing mostly for bad teams, doesn't mean he's any better than he's ever been.

We wouldn't really want him starting for us when he was young. Now that he's "old" or at least thinks it's ok for him to be even less productive because he's old-er, he's of less use on the court than ever before.