Philly fans think of how Igoudala compares to JJ

capstone21

yeah whatever.

it's nice to have a player on your team that other fans try to morph their guy into in their minds.

maybe the new standard for athletic shotblockers will wind up being Smoove.

maybe the new standard for athletic swingmen who run the floor with grace and handle the ball nicely on the wing will turn out to be Marvin.

maybe the new standard for Eurotrash Centers that don't plays defense will turn out to Zaza.

tongue.gif

Quote:

yeah whatever.

it's nice to have a player on your team that other fans try to morph their guy into in their minds.

maybe the new standard for athletic swingmen who run the floor with grace and handle the ball nicely on the wing will turn out to be Marvin.

maybe the new standard for Eurotrash Centers that don't plays defense will turn out to Zaza.

tongue.gif

Its ok man. If we can hope for Solomon to become a Camby, a rooky Smoove to become AK47, Shelden to become Oakley, and JJ to Wade, then a hopeless, homeless bunch of naked people can hope for their boy for JJ. Take it easy on them. They will at the abyss for a long time where we were before. Those 27th and 29th pick better turn out to be Arenas and Redd. Oden is staying in school.

Quote:

Quote:

yeah whatever.

tongue.gif

Its ok man. If we can hope for Solomon to become a Camby, a rooky Smoove to become AK47, Shelden to become Oakley, and JJ to Wade, then a hopeless, homeless bunch of naked people can hope for their boy for JJ. Take it easy on them. They will at the abyss for a long time where we were before. Those 27th and 29th pick better turn out to be Arenas and Redd. Oden is staying in school.

talk about bad luck. we get the 2nd pick in the draft the year the age limit is invoked. Philly may tank the season and wind up with Noah. that's a consolation prize if I've ever seen one.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

yeah whatever.

tongue.gif

talk about bad luck. we get the 2nd pick in the draft the year the age limit is invoked. Philly may tank the season and wind up with Noah. that's a consolation prize if I've ever seen one.

If you are talking about bad luck, if age limit wasn't invoked who would you pick as #2? Right, the 18 year old sucked that year. The real bad luck was not letting Sura go. He cost us Howard. I was yelling and bitching about that with every win. I got to go dig it up and find people who were against it.

Quote:

who else other than your favorite player in the world Webber will score on that team?

I hate to use the scoring on bad teams argument, but it applies here.

Tyron Corbin led the expansion Wolves in scoring. I think all the Chillz haters will come out of the cave soon, yapping about Iggy. Chillz better not take to long to shape up.

Quote:

who else other than your favorite player in the world Webber will score on that team?

I hate to use the scoring on bad teams argument, but it applies here.

That same logic could explain AI's scoring. Do you really want to go there?

First it was iggy only scored because he had AI setting him up. Now Iggy is scoring because there is nobody else to score. Their last game they scored 98 pts against the Spurs without Webber, shooting 49%.

So why is iggy shooting 51% without AI setting him up for easy shots? How did he drop 27 on the Spurs?

Your excuses are getting weaker and will be completely punk'd by the end of the season.