• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The [censored] turnovers are maddening!!

KB21

The most frustrating part about this team is that they have shown flashes of what they have the ability to achieve, but too often they get careless and effortless. It's those spurts of carelessness and an overall lack of effort that kills this team.

The sad part about it, is that they show really something and sometimes they lose concentration, just dont understand. Another thing I dont understand why is Reef and Bid Dog so careless with the ball, very careless. Defensively we are doing pretty good, I wish we could of doubled team Duncan alot more in the post and let the other guys beat us, but then again maybe Stotts game plan was to let Duncan get his own and not let the other scrubs beat us and they havent. I like some of the things i saw tonight, but I think is too late to make a run for the playoffs.

JTFan,

Are you even watching the same game I am?

We looked atrocious on the defensive end. Utterly worthless.

With Big Dufus in the lineup, we did our typical "sag-to-the-middle-and-let-everyone-and-their-nephew-drive-the-lane".

JT looked like the only end he cared about was the offensive one. Big Dog looked like he was just stupid. Reef didn't seem to care until the final 30 seconds he was in.

Play.