• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MY FOLLOW UP TO LEVENSON - WAITING FOR RESPONSE

ATL_BALLER

After watching the unfathomable demonstration our boys displayed last night against Indy - I felt compelled to contact Mr. Levenson again. Seriously, something has to give.

Hi Mr. Levenson - me again.

Injuries or not – you have to see that the effort at this point is embarrassing. Other teams have been ravaged, but at least their healthy guys are still competing. We are getting outplayed, outhustled, outworked in every aspect of the game - with no apparent offensive or defensive scheme. As an owner, how is this acceptable?

I know that you visit Hawksquawk from time (I took you up on your generous ticket offer last season – thanks again) – please see the sentiment of your team’s most passionate fans. Again, thank you for hearing me out – I know I am just a fan, not privy to what goes on behind the scenes – but I am just completely confused how this kind of product/play can be allowed.

• Premium Member

I think its always positive to let your voice be heard. I cancelled my season tickets two years ago and told them that Knight was the main reason why and that I did not feel he was competent enough to get the job done. I cancelled my Falcons season tickets after they made an insane move by hiring a college coach with almost zero NFL experience.

You should let your voice be heard as a fan regardless of rather or not it is acted upon.

I'm not sure what these owners are waiting for. And BK needs to be shown the door with Woodson. We are in his 4th year and we are STILL arguably the very WORST TEAM in the league. The ESPN rankings have us 2nd to last and gaining ground.

Bruce: How is this rebuilding effort still leading us to the ROCK BOTTOM? After all of the money and draft choices over 4 LONG years...how is it possible to still be the worst team in the league? And still no changes are made!

What a JOKE!

It seems like Levenson and company are operating in a silo - and the fact that BK would never fire his dear friend Woody just adds to this mess.

We must make our voices be heard - frankly, we're the only thing the team has going for it. If change will not happen naturally (despite a painfully obvious need for it) - we must force it!

What I don't get is why those in favor of ousting BK and Woody never acknowledge that any competent Coach and GM would not want to come to this team with a cloud hanging over its head. If Belkin wins, and I pray he doesn't, he would oust anyone brought in by the old regime. That is a mighty big consideration that has to be dealt with first. I don't see us getting a new GM anytime soon. Woody could be let go but then who would we replace him with. Consider the names that have been brought up in the past like Adelman, and ask yourself if its a viable soultion at this time. I don't think it is in his best interest and it would be the same for anyone else. If they are competent coaches, with competent agents, someone will be asking that question before accepting a job with us.

• Moderators

You don't not fire someone because you can't find and ideal replacement. If they deserve to be fired you do it and give someone else a chance. We would only get an interim coach for the rest of the year anyway. They can't do much worse than what we are seeing. Mid season firings are a good way to try out a coach for free basically. Maybe we'll see BK on the bench who knows.