• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Torch it!! Whatever plan this team had isn't....

KB21

.....working!!

Scrap it, and start all over. These guys have become so infested with losing that it will never get out of them in Atlanta.

There are teams that are on playoff pushes that will be willing to trade for Jason Terry, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Glenn Robinson, and Theo Ratliff.

We should deal them for young players in their rookie contracts and draft picks. This team is going to have to be built all over again, and someone else is going to have to do it!! Not Pete!!

I'd just as soon finish this season with NBDL players like Tang Hamilton, Matt Barnes, and Nate Johnson - players who are going to scratch, claw, and bust their asses on the court to not only win but show that they belong in the NBA.

Philadelphia is practically begging for a big man right now. Trade them Theo for the expiring contract of Derrick Coleman and their 1st round pick, which will be in the 16-19 area.

Houston wants a power forward so badly they can taste it. Shareef would be very attractive to them. Deal Shareef for Eddie Griffin, Kelvin Cato, filler, and their 1st round draft pick, which will be in the 18-23 area.

New York and Philadelphia were both interested in dealing for Robinson in the offseason. See what can be worked out along that avenue. Maybe the Hawks could get Kurt Thomas from New York in a deal.

What do we have left?? Nothing --- Nothing at all.

A bunch of individual square pegs when all we have

is round holes. Nothing fits for this group of individual

players who have no desire left, no pride.

I don't understand hockey, but I feel that I may want

to learn. The Thrashers seem to be turning things

around and at least they will fight for what they

believe in. That's more than these Hawks will do.

There is no fight left in them.

Honestly.

Some like to make fun of the NBDL players and say they don't belong, but at least those guys will bust their asses to make it in the league.

I would honestly rather see this team sign 5 NBDL players and start them, just because I know that we won't lack for effort if that happens.

It's bad enough to be losing, but it's even worse when you lose because you don't give a [censored]!!

Not to mention that I'm already in a pissy mood because an ER doctor pretty much accused my mother of being a drug seeker today. Needless to say that I'm going to chew his ass out tomorrow when I get to the hospital!!