• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can't believe the Colts are in the Super Bowl

Plainview1981

They don't deserve it at all. You could argue that the Pats didn't deserve it either since they shouldn't have even won last week. Shame. Real Shame

When you play defense like the Colts did this season you have no right being in the Super Bowl. Before somebody brings up the great playoff defense they should remember that KC is a two player offense and Trent Green has been washed up for a year or so.

Also, The Ravens are one of the worst offenses in the league. They don't have any WR's or a QB cause McNair has been washed up for about 3 years.

The NFL has almost got as bad as the NBA now.

Quote:

please, you're such a little sour apple about everything. According to you, nobody ever deserves to play for a championship in anything. The NFL was great this year. Get over it.

The worst starting QB in the league and a team that in one game gave up near 400 yards rushing is in the Super Bowl. Pardon me for not being impressed.

The NFL sucks... It gets off easy, but it's got me cheaters than baseball possibly.

Quote:

please, you're such a little sour apple about everything. According to you, nobody ever deserves to play for a championship in anything. The NFL was great this year. Get over it.

I'm not sour about everything. Sporting events overall have went downhill big time. I spend more time watching movies, jogging, and just other things now. "Professional" sports are just unwatchable now.

I didn't even bother to watch the last 3 games of the regular season and haven't watched a full basketball game in a month. I'm glad though that I'm close to closing the chapter on this part of my life.

There is just way better things to do than watch a bunch of cheaters get rich.

Heck, the last good Super Bowl was in 2001.

Pats vs. Panthers sucked

Bucs vs. Raiders sucked

Pats vs. Eagles sucked

Steelers vs. Seahawks was a terrible game

I'm sure this Colts/Bears SB will be no different.

Maybe one day sports fans will wakeup and stop defending the NFL no matter how much the players cheat and how poor in quality the games get.

The more I think about it... The more I can understand why Saban bolted. Once he got a head coaching job in the NFL and realized how bad it is he decided to bolt.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm not sour about everything. Sporting events overall have went downhill big time. I spend more time watching movies, jogging, and just other things now. "Professional" sports are just unwatchable now.

I didn't even bother to watch the last 3 games of the regular season and haven't watched a full basketball game in a month. I'm glad though that I'm close to closing the chapter on this part of my life.

There is just way better things to do than watch a bunch of cheaters get rich.

Heck, the last good Super Bowl was in 2001.

Pats vs. Panthers sucked

Bucs vs. Raiders sucked

Pats vs. Eagles sucked

Steelers vs. Seahawks was a terrible game

I'm sure this Colts/Bears SB will be no different.

Maybe one day sports fans will wakeup and stop defending the NFL no matter how much the players cheat and how poor in quality the games get.

The more I think about it... The more I can understand why Saban bolted. Once he got a head coaching job in the NFL and realized how bad it is he decided to bolt.

One last thing... I was watching 60 minutes awhile back and Bill Romo was on there. It's a shame that he'll go down as a HOF because he's the biggest piece of crap in sports history.

He should be stripped of his rings.

Quote:

That's the biggest lie I've ever seen anyone post around here. You aren't sour, give me a break. You are always sour, sad and depressing, always. Nothing is ever good, nothing is ever enjoyable. give me a break, you aren't sour... hah.

Thread Derailment 101! Really enjoying this one smile.gif

Quote:

That's the biggest lie I've ever seen anyone post around here. You aren't sour, give me a break. You are always sour, sad and depressing, always. Nothing is ever good, nothing is ever enjoyable. give me a break, you aren't sour... hah.

I enjoy many things. It just so happens that most things I like aren't modern.

I enjoy movies, reading sometimes, cooking, listening to music, going to Florida, shooting pool, playing darts, playing video games, watching court tv, jogging etc...

Just because I tend to express my dislikes more than my likes doesn't mean I hate everything.