• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson needs to go

Vafan

I had enough. Woodson does not know how to coach this team. He doesn't know how to maximaze a team strength. Our stength is athleticism. For god's sake, make this team a fast breaking, pressing type. Our weakness is post play. By fast breaking and pressing, we would negate and hide our weaknesses.

Yes, he needed to go a long time ago. Isn't it just typical for this team to win 2 road games and then crap the bed at home against the awful Sixers? By 15 points at home...unbelievable.

As long as Woodson coaches and BK is the GM these Hawks will be lame. Maybe we can get a new GM someday who would get us a good PG. Just a thought.

If we tried to do that, we'd be giving up 130+ points a game like the Memphis Grizzlies are doing. This is the same diatribe Memphis fans went on when Mike Fratello was there. They fired him, are running more, and they aren't any better because they are even worse defensively than they were with Fratello.

Mike Fratello even made the comment that the team can't run because they can't defend when they run.

If I felt confident that we could put a consistent effort into a trapping style of defense, then I would agree with you. We also lack one important piece for a running team.....a point guard that can dictate the tempo of the game.

Quote:

If I felt confident that we could put a consistent effort into a trapping style of defense, then I would agree with you. We also lack one important piece for a running team.....a point guard that can dictate the tempo of the game.

It's like you suddenly got a clue. First wishing we got Paul or Deron over MW so that Childress could be even more effective. Now complaining that we don't have the right Pg to make this team effective. Who are you and what have you done with KB?!?

Why don't you admit just how wrong you were about EVERYTHING?

W