• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

double OT

Malignant

This was a tough loss to take. Outside of the first quarter, the Hawks played a very good game.

There were some positives to take out of this game. I thought Jason Terry played like a point guard for the most part tonight. When he wasn't shooting well, he was getting the ball to Dion, Glenn, and Shareef. Then, Terry exploded in the overtime sessions. He had to have 10 points in the double overtimes.

Whatever got into Dion spread it seemed. That guy came out to play tonight. Shot the ball really well, defended, and fought for rebounds. Same goes for Corey Benjamin, our 2nd NBDL reject. The Hawks got more production from this spot tonight than they have all year long.

Nazr even got into the defensive act with 4 blocked shots.

We can either take what happened tonight and build from it, or we can look at it and take the attitude that even when we play hard, we lose. It's up to the players from here on out.

Great post KB, I think Benjamin is something that we needed all year long. He can shoot, defend and drive and most important played hard. They say he has a great stroke, once he gets comfortable he will be hitting those 3's. I agree, they can take this loss and say, see if we play hard we can win, even though they loss, but they were down 18 also. Or they can say even when we play hard we lose, so no need into putting all that effort. I know reef was getting doubled team everytime, but I think they should of kept going to him in the 2nd OT. I think also Stotts made a bad play call to give the ball to Corey in that situation, he is new to the team and his heart was probably going millions. JT should of been the man with the ball at that time.