• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Nets

exodus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawks shot 36% in the first half but are still up 1. They just can't make a shot. They are getting good looks.

JJ got to the line 8 times in the first half.

Shelden with 6/6 at the half.

Marvin keeps scoring quietly. He had Vince Carter posted and hit a nice jump hook over him but it didn't count because of a foul. Nice move though.

Anyone who disagrees with Walter on Shelden seriously needs help.

Did anyone see the play he just made with about 3 and 1/2 minutes left in the third? He totally acted like a girl, putting his hands up jogging, afraid to touch the ball, allowing Kidd to steal the ball. At least he got back to make a touch foul! confused.gif

I had hopes for Shelden, but after watching him play a lot, he is one of the softest players I have ever seen. What a wasted pick!

Quote:

Anyone who disagrees with Walter on Shelden seriously needs help.

Did anyone see the play he just made with about 3 and 1/2 minutes left in the third? He totally acted like a girl, putting his hands up jogging, afraid to touch the ball, allowing Kidd to steal the ball. At least he got back to make a touch foul!
confused.gif

I had hopes for Shelden, but after watching him play a lot, he is one of the softest players I have ever seen. What a wasted pick!

Just be patient. He was the two-time college DPOY. I don't think he's forgotten all of that, he's just not adjusted well.

Quote:

Quote:

don't know if it's the dagger, but Smith always comes up clutch

yeah i might have spoke too soon.

Where's marvin?

jinxer.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

don't know if it's the dagger, but Smith always comes up clutch

yeah i might have spoke too soon.

Where's marvin?

jinxer.

Not quite. Marvin comes in and hits a j.

Sweet clutch J by Joe.

Still though, you can't use the word 'dagger' with that much time left! These are the HAWKS we are dealing with!! smile.gif