• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we were to totally clean house...????

jezmund

As most of you already know, after getting a quality veteran coach, we need a legit star player to lead our team. Would Minnesota really be willing to let KG go for the right price? I know I'm just dreaming but here are some deals thinking that we are totally starting over.

All work salary wise.......

1.SAR/Grob/CC for KG ....then

2.JT/Hendu/E.Davis to POR for Anderson/Daniels (This would depend on how valuable POR thinks Terry is; Daniels will be a FA after the season;we could include Glover instead of Email if needed) ...the next deal would depend on if we are looking to save some cap...

3.Theo to PHI for Coleman/Skinner/1st

........So now we would have............

Daniels/DD/Wilks

Anderson/Glover/Benjamin

Newble/Ham

Garnett/Skinner

Nazr/Coleman

I was basically wanting to build our team around DD/DA/KG. Being so down about the present season, all I can do is try to be optimistic about the future. I know we probably don't have a chance with KG but it's nice to think about.

• Premium Member

In reply to:

1.SAR/Grob/CC for KG ....then

You know that KG has a salary opt next yr. He wants to be a Nyer. What keeps him happy in Atlanta? Also, aren't you familiar with KG's temper and how he barks at players?

In reply to:

2.JT/Hendu/E.Davis to POR for Anderson/Daniels (This would depend on how valuable POR thinks Terry is;

IF we could do this, why not do this now and have:

Dickau/Anderson/Grob/SAR/ and Theo as our starting 5? I would trade JT for Anderson!

In reply to:

3.Theo to PHI for Coleman/Skinner/1st

The purpose??? Please don't say so that we can get the 21 pick in the draft?

Hey... Can I try?

How about we send JT/Theo to Portland for Anderson/Dale Davis.

Viola.

Let me tell you why it works in my eyes!

Davis is a Banger. Shareef needs a Banger. Davis/Nazr will get us about 14-15 rebs per night from the C spot.

Anderson.... I'd trade for Anderson because He's a goodball handler and he scores. He makes up for what we lose in JT point wise. He can also help Dickau.

So we have:

Dickau/Wilks

Anderson/Glover/Benjamin

Grob/Ham

SAR/Hendu/

DD/Nazr

We're ready for some action.

You are probably right Diesel........ Personally, I would want a player that gets on to other players when they are not giving full effort as long as he backs it up himself. I would love to have KG but he is not attainable. As for the Theo deal, that was only an idea of what might be available if we wanted cap room. I don't think that was a fair deal but we couldn't get much more for him right now. At least you agree with me that Anderson would be a great pickup.

• Premium Member

We don't have to worry about Clearing Cap room. It's not like we are going after any FAs anytime soon. The only reason we would have to worry about cap room is that if AOL keeps the Hawks. However, I doubt that happens. The Hawks are for sale for 200 million dollars. If I had the money, I'd buy them now and clean house.... however, Cap space is a concern of the owners. Until the mandate comes down to clear it... We shouldn't look to make trades like that. When it does come down... Trading Theo would probably be the thing to do. Also, a JT trade would be in order too... Serously, JT's salary is to jump from 2 to about 7 million in the offseason. Don't think for a moment that he's not on the blocks now.

JT/Theo for Davis/Anderson could be a realistic idea.