• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove as MIP?

Johnnybravo4

I think that at the pace he is going, he will end the season avg about 16 pts 8 rebounds 3 ast and 3 blks. I also think that he will get 1st or 2nd team all defense and get some serious DPOY consideration (assuming we can make some kind of playoff run after the all star break)

I haven't looked at many of the challengers, maybe Monte Ellis, Josh Howard? I don't think that there is any player in the NBA, that isn't already a superstar, that makes as much a difference in so many aspects of a game.

I wanna see his rebounds closer to 9 or 10 he can do it but sometimes he is not agressive enough to get them but he def. can with his skills. If he can continue these 20 point games he is racking up he will be closer to 17 pts a game by seasons end. What would get him serious considerion for MIP and DPOY is if he leads the league in blocks which if he wants to he could IMO. Two guys that may win the award are Kevin Martin and Deron Williams. I hope Smoove keeps this up rest of year that will only increase his chances.

But Josh should seriously get some votes for DPOY, I mean how many people make that many great defensive plays EVERY game? It's just so common for him, he's 5th in the league in blocks AND is averaging almost 2 steals a game.

He should at least make one of the all defensive teams.