• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

California dreaming

Swatguy

I am California dreaming awake.

Yep, in Cali and if you dont know it is the "BOMB". I've done the big three, "Spyglass", "Cyprus" and "Pebble Beach". Now I'm invading Frisco again (I hit San Fran last week).

If you have never been here, you got to.

I'll be chillin at Yoshi's tonight. leb.gif

Whats happenin Swat! I am sure you are having a great time. I like Golden Gate Park and the Oriental Gardens. The one time that I covered the coast and went to something other than San Fran, I flew to LA, rented a car and drove to beautiful San Diego, took the trolley to Tiajuana. Then I drove back to LA and took a real tour of the city with a old high school friend who lives out there. I then drove to San Fran and caught a Oakland A baseball game the next day.

Quote:

Whats happenin Swat! I am sure you are having a great time. I like Golden Gate Park and the Oriental Gardens. The one time that I covered the coast and went to something other than San Fran, I flew to LA, rented a car and drove to beautiful San Diego, took the trolley to Tiajuana. Then I drove back to LA and took a real tour of the city with a old high school friend who lives out there. I then drove to San Fran and caught a Oakland A baseball game the next day.

Hawkeye my friend, I'm headed to see the Sequoia's (Redwoods) 'bout 200 miles north of Frisco. Did the Warf last night. Have been to and thru "The Haight", Chinatown (Will return to get some tea's and Gensings) and the Fillmore up "the Hill". Maybe tonight to Yoshi's to hear George Duke.

San Fran is the "Bomb".

Well, I'm a California kid (Menlo Park) who moved to Atlanta at the age of 15. I would love to move back to the Bay Area, but unfortunately the dotcom boom made the area (silicon valley) one of the most expensive places in the country. I haven't visited in over 20 years, but I do plan a trip this summer. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to enjoy a baseball game at the best park in the major leagues (ATT Park). woohoo.gif