Just When a Last Ray of Hope Existed That......

TheDude

10 will be nice, but in reality what we need something more realistic, Doc. Something like 5-6 games won, maybe lose 1 or 2, then string another 5-6, lose say 3 games and string another 5-6 games. Think about it we do that and our record will be 34-34. That be kind of nice huh

that would be sweet...but we definitely need to break something off....they are teasing us now cuz they won two in a row and played well against the trailblazers...i'm not too thrilled though cuz rasheed didn't play and sac took a game off and cleveland almost beat us and they're worse....

my ray of sunshine is slim....

Portland is playing much better without Rasheed than they did with Rasheed. They beat the Mavs Sunday, and Zack Randolph has more than ably replaced Rasheed. I don't think they have lost a game without Rasheed yet.

Atlanta played them tougher than anyone else has with Rasheed absent.

Last night was all about Jason Terry. He was hurt and didn't play like his normal self, and the Hawks didn't have that spark. It shows you who is the most important player on this team. Jason has to be scoring and dishing for this team to do well.

They haven't lost a game with Sheed out KB, you're right. they beat memphis at home, memphis, atlanta, new orleans and dallas on the road, and denver at home last nite...

That has to give Sheed something to think about! (well hopefully anyway)...