• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT didnt play?

kudzu23

Iman,

I would definately agree, IF I hadn't seen the routine three days prior and all of last year.

I mean, it has become a custom of JTs to do this.

It really isn't his fault though, in actuality, like I said above, the sport of basketball is quite pansy.

If it was the first or second time I saw JT run through the "roll on the ground like my career just ended" manuever, then I would have nothing to say. But, it happens a lot.

I love JT though. So, don't misinterpret what I say as a slight on his abilities. I think he's a little goober, and would have to see him against us. And I mean goober in an endearing way.

Play.

A weenie in my book is a player that throws himself to the floor and just sits out the rest of the game. Unlike JT, gets hurt and yes he falls to the floor, for god sakes the guy is 180 pounds playing against guys that are well over 200. He landed wrong on his hip in the Cavs game and then reaggravated it in the Knicks game. Yes he gets down on floor in pain, he is not the type that will fake an injury. Nevertheless he goes out and wants to come back in, because the kid has heart, it takes alot when you just got charlie horsed or hip contussion.

JTFan,

I know what you are saying. But, my point is: Weenie isn't really a severe word.

The player that you are describing, one who throws himself on the floor and doesn't come back, is a lot worse than a weenie.

Look at Dion Sanders... that guy is BON-A-FIDE poontang.

I mean, chrissake, the guy didn't play because of a hangnail. A HANGNAIL!

I said weenie, because to me weenie does not have some horrible connotation behind it. It's not that powerful a word.

The segue into me saying his was the world's biggest faker or injury ridden is beyond me.

He just doesn't take a blow well. Some people are like that. He's a bit dramatic, but that's okay. It is part of his character, and it doesn't happen every night. But, let's call a spade a spade, he definately acts like he has a career ending injury when he gets hurt.

Again, don't get me wrong, I love JT. He is my second favorite Hawk. And despite his overacting on injuries, he's cool. I think he honestly WANTS to win, which is more than I can say for the rest of the team.

Play.