• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT didnt play?

kudzu23

ChillzAtl,

Not missing games.

But, he always hits the ground and rolls around like a weenie.

You would have thought he needed to get his leg amputated yesterday with the way he whined and rolled on the ground.

He did the same thing two games prior. And has done it numerous times before it.

They aren't REAL injuries, they are weenie injuries. Things like: "Ooops. I stubbed my toe" and then acting like his legs need removal. Then coming back two plays later.

Weenie. Grow a pair and play tough. In every sport, no matter how physical, you get bumps and bruises. You play through them, you don't roll around for an entire TV timeout and then walk off the court.

Play.

Terry has a deep thigh bruise that he suffered in the Cleveland game, not the New York game as is being mentioned.

Terry being the WARRIOR he is, decided to play with this injury in the New York game. This deep thigh bruise was re-aggravated in that game, and he sat the game tonight.

Kudzu,

"Thank you for finally answering my question..."

That's just stupid. I answered your question and provided commentary on it. Actually doing you a service in the process. Just because you disagree with my assessment of JTs constitution, doesn't mean that I didn't answer your question or dodge it.

And just to make note: Intense pain?! A deep thigh bruise? That should equal two minutes of rolling on the floor?

Let's give this guy a stinger and let him play a game. Let's break his fingers or dislocate a shoulder. Maybe break two toes. How about a broken jaw?

That's pain.

A little bump on the thigh. Heh.

Proves my point.

Play.

JTFAN and all you misinterpreting non-SAT-verbal-passing illiterate morons,

Read the posts. I mean, come on, didn't your teachers tell you to read the entire passage before you answer, or else you will come off half-cocked and look ignorant.

I didn't say JT misses games.

I said he is a weenie.

There is a difference.

JT, and to dispute this FACT is just owning up to your sheer veracity of ignorance, gets little injuries and rolls around and cries like a girl who had the head of her Barbie doll ripped off.

He sits for two plays and returns. To me, that is weak and soft. A weenie.

If all you need to do is sit for two plays, you best not roll around on the floor. Get up and run to the sideline.

A great quote is: "Are you injured or are you hurt" and if he rolls around for an entire TV timeout he better have a concussion or be hurt.

Play.

Kudzu,

They aren't insults, they are torts. Simple ones to make you angry enought to read the ENTIRE post before you come across half-cocked.

You missed my argument entirely, and went off on another tangent. Thus berating my post for something that it never said.

It is NOT my fault that you were unable to comprehend my statement, and were too arrogant in your own abilities to comprehend that you decided to post a retort to my post.

It is frustrating communicating to people that, at times, refuse to communicate.

But, I apologize for my insult nonetheless. It was uncalled for, and was simply to get your attention.

Play.

Just because JT seemed to squirm like a baby and then a few minutes later is able to get up and seem fine wouldnt necessarily mean he cant take pain in my book. Some temporary injuries can be very painful. I remember almost passing out once from catching my finger in a car door. It all depends on how the nerve is traumatized (I dont guess the neurology of pain is part of the verbal SAT?..lol). I didnt see this JT episode but he's always seemed very hardnosed to me, I guess I'd only put Newble ahead of him on our team. Maybe JT was in tremendous pain, I for one will bet that he was.

• Admin

I knew knee you in the thigh and I promise you, you will lay squirming on the floor like a weenie for more than 2 minutes. But you will get up and function normally after a few minutes.

Your interpretation of someone elses pain, that you didn't experience, is meaningless. You don't know what happened and are only making an half-cocked assumption based on no facts.

Posting insults just to get someone to read your posts is childish. If you can't say something in plain english, without making childish insults, keep it to yourself.

• Admin

play just decided to make a vague post calling JT a weenie, knowing good well the response it would get. Then when people disagreed with him, he tried to get all wordy and "liberal" in his method of dealing with it. He decided to attack people and suggest that because they couldn't decipher his vague statement, they must be uneducated morons and incapable of having discussions on his lofty level.

ChillzAtl,

Actually, I am sure I wouldn't. I have sustained FAR worse injuries in my "career" and walked them off.

I played an entire half of football with a dislocated jaw (passed out at halftime from eating an orange). I played an entire game of football after dislocating my shoulder. I played a half of football with a severely damaged knee. (the one that actually ended my career)

So, I understand pain. The only injury that I layed on the ground for was the knee injury. As for little bumps and bruises, such as a knee to the thigh, that is enough to hurt like heck, but you pull yourself off the turf and trudge to the sideline.

It is part of the game.

JT is a weenie in my book. I have seen him do his career ending injury routine far too often. I get worried that he is severely hurt, and next thing... he pops up.

And I know you are the moderator of the hawks boards and all, but seriously, I apologized. Thus, you don't need to continue in the same vain. It does nothing.

Chillz,

No, I didn't get all wordy and liberal after people could not comprehend my statement.

Actually, what I did was further explain my statement, and then when people were still unable to comprehend and were still saying the same thing (which had little to do with my initial post) I said something stupid. The effects of alcohol on a stubborn mind, I guess.

But, it is frustrating to hold a debate or argument, and the other side isn't even arguing the same point as you.

IT was really the equivalent of me saying the light is green and someone else saying it was yellow yesterday. Sure, it may be true, but it has little to do with the light being green at the moment, nor does it disprove the light is green at the moment.

Play.