• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Goodbye Wilks, Welcome Jermaine Jackson

JTFan31

By the way who is this Jackson dude? anyone know anything about him.

I think we made a big mistake letting Wilks go and risk that someone else might pick him up. I think the reaosn why he was let go was because they want to see what Dickau can do or to showcase Dickau a bit for a trade. Up to this point Dickau hasnt shown me not one bit of anything. If JT cannot give it a go on Friday, we all know who would be starting at the point and if he does, he wont be very successful against Smush.

I noticed last night that Dickau is slow footed and delivers the ball to players when they are in a bad situation. If he ever dreams that he is gonna take JT's job and make management trade JT he better start hitting his shots consistently and make better decisions. Too much to ask for? well we are all accustom of seeing JT do this night in and night out, he is consistent and somewhat makes good decisions with the ball. Has great speed, probably the fastest up and down the court and can penetrate and finish with his floaters. Dickau better show something now or bye bye Dickie. As a matter of fact even if he does show something it is still bye-bye for him, he cannot take JT's job.

• Admin

ATLANTA (Ticker) - Jermaine Jackson, who spent time earlier this season with the Toronto Raptors, signed a 10-day contract with the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday.

The 6-4 guard played 24 games with the Raptors and averaged 2.8 points, 1.6 assists and 1.0 rebound. He most recently was with the Great Lakes Storm of the Continental Basketball Association, where he averaged 20.0 points in eight games.

Jackson played 24 games for Toronto last season and appeared in seven games for the Detroit Pistons in 1999-2000.