Atl v. Phx 2/25/07

frosgrim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the things I noticed.

I now am a member of the Speedy Hate Club. That first foul he got for reaching in on Nash I could have called from my seat up in section 304.

He is fast but lacks any sense of direction. Time after time he would push the ball up the court and realize he dribbled in to a corner where he was stuck. I counted at least 5 fast break oppotunities lost because he went to the wrong spot on the floor just trying to get somewhere fast.

Zaza was Zaza but I notice that he also is a break killer because he sometimes fills up the middle of the lane where Smoove, Chillz and Marv are trying to get too. I think at one point JJ made a shot over Zaza as well as two Suns defenders.

AJ is far better than I thought he would be. I think he got a little shot happy, but playing extended minutes is the likely cause of that. He was definately steady on the floor and seemed to fit in with the team with no problems.

JJ was the most inefficient I've ever seen him which seemed weird because he had more help tonight than Ive ever seen him get. That 5 minute stretch in the 4th killed us.

Smoove, Marvin, and Chills were all themselves. Chillz didnt score a lot but did all the things he does to help. Smoove needs to get the benefit of more calls. We were flat without him on the floor. And Marvin flat lit it up tonight. His behind the basket shot shut up the Suns fans I was next to.

Solomon was fun to watch. He's like Smoove in his first year playing mostly on instinct and adrenaline but he could be really good in a season or two.